Easy, Romantic Photo Book Ideas
Create a thoughtful photo book your sweetheart is bound to love—in just minutes!
No two love stories are the same. From the butterflies in your stomach and the first date to popping the question and the day you said “I do,” your journey as a couple is bound to be full of memories that just give you all the warm and fuzzy feels. And what’s better than replaying those memories? Reliving them in print with a Chatbooks photo book, of course!
A study conducted by HP and Chatbooks, which surveyed over 16,000 families, revealed 73% of couples felt a stronger connection to their partner when looking at printed photos together, giving you all the more reason to print your memories together. So, if you find yourself looking for inspiration for what to put in your photo books, try these ideas…
Whether you’re dating or already happily married, use any of these photo book ideas to light up their face and warm their heart. Creating a photo book is such an easy but meaningful way to show how much you care.
Use Classic Photo Books to create these books:
- Then and Now: Create a book of old and new pics together. Where were you in July of 2020 compared to July of 2023?
- Our Adventure Book: Fill with photos of fun adventures with just the happy couple. From memorable vacations to a wild day of four-wheeling, you’ve done it all, together
- The Highlight Reel: Highlight the most memorable moments in your relationship together
- A Birthday Book: Create a photo book celebrating them with the number of pages and photos corresponding to the age they’re turning
- A What I Love About You Book: Remind them of the little things you love about them
- A Book of Significant Places: Make a book of photos of places like where you had your first date and your first kiss
- Bucket List Book: Make a book filled with bucket list items and make it a goal to go through them together
- Vision Board Book: Bond over looking towards the future together when you create a photo book envisioning your goals as a couple
You can also use Yearbooks to create a 366-page photo book showcasing the best of your year together.
If you’d like to take it up a notch and create a more deluxe photo book for your partner, consider creating a Premium Layflat Photo Book. Premium Layflats are deluxe coffee table-style photo books, guaranteed to impress. Use Premium Layflat Photo Books to create:
- A Complete Love Story Photo Book: Include photos from throughout the years. Warning: may result in happy tears and the world’s biggest hug
- An Engagement Photo Book: From the big “YES!” and the photo shoot to the engagement party and beyond, print it all in here. Pro tip: You can even use one to propose!
- A Wedding Photo Book: Relive your biggest day as a couple by showcasing your gorgeous wedding photos in a seamless panoramic spread. The best part about this one? A free Mini Movie of your wedding day is automatically generated that you can share with friends and family
- A Wedding Guest Book: Create a personalized wedding guest book your guests can sign and leave heartfelt notes and stories remembering your big day
- An Anniversary Book: Celebrating the big one year anniversary? Five year anniversary? 10 year anniversary? Add your best photos together from throughout your time together
- A Valentine’s Day Book: Surprise them with a beautiful photo book of your best moments together
- A Honeymoon Book: Relive the sunshine and laughter anytime you want when you print your best honeymoon memories together
If you opt for a Monthbooks subscription, choose to receive 12, 6, or 4 books per year, and look forward to looking through a new book together and connecting over your most recent memories. You can also use Monthbooks to document your first year together, dating or married!
Creating a photo book as unique as your love is beyond easy. All you need are your memories and 10 minutes of your time and voilà, your loved one will be feeling ALL the feels.