Monthly Mini Softcover Photo Books
- 5x5” softcover photo books, perfect for kids’ mini hands
- Photos can be added from your Camera Roll or Google Photos
- Include pictures from a chosen contributor to fill in your monthly softcover photo book
- Photo album pages feature rounded corners making them super easy and safe for children
- Opt for a rainbow or single color cover set
- Easily send additional photo book copies to grandparents
- Include color blocked text pages for extra personalization
- Currently shipping to United States and Canadian addresses only
- Available on the mobile app only — download the Chatbooks app today!
Perfect for little hands and such a fun way to have tangible memories for little ones!
Best Monthly Photo Book App
Free your family photos from their digital prison on your phone and relive your fav memories IRL. For less than the cost of lunch, this easy photo book subscription will bring smiles to the whole family!
Affordable Photo Books That Feel Expensive
For only $7 a month, you can get premium, softcover photo albums in the mail and remember every last family moment.
Don’t love how your Monthly Mini photo book prints, ships, feels, smells or anything in between? Reach out to our amazing customer service team and we’ll get your book reprinted or refunded with zero hassle.
Reviews from Real People
I’m usually hesitant to sign up for subscriptions unless the price point is crazy good. At $7 a month to have our memories alive and well in the house for our kids to look at, I decided to give Chatbooks a shot. Now, we can’t live without these monthly photo books!
The softcover and rounded pages on the Monthly Minis are honestly perfect for my toddler. Recently, he wrecked one with some markers and I reached out to Chatbooks. They reprinted the ruined one free of charge! Customer for life.
I have the rainbow Monthly Minis and I love how the colorful spines brighten up my bookcase. Five stars for these photo books!
I had my first baby during the pandemic, and it was really sad to be so far away from my parents as they virtually welcomed their first grandchild into the world. There are so many moments I was worried they would miss with us being so far apart that I started a monthly photo book subscription with Chatbooks. Honestly, it was the best decision I’ve ever made. The grandparents love them!
24 Unique Gift Ideas for Mom
Give mom or grandma a major heart-hug with these creative photo gift ideas.
10 Group Gift Photo Book Ideas
Join forces with friends and family members for a memorable group gift.