Home is where the dog hair is stuck to everything, am I right? Even though having a pup means your house will never be fully clean again, they make up for it with kisses and unconditional love (unless they spot a squirrel). And odds are you have TONS of pics of your beloved pup. Whether you have an Instagram account dedicated to their daily embarks (pun intended) or you’re filling up a paws-itively adorable Photo Book Series with photos of them, you’ll need some funny dog Instagram captions for your fur baby.
These 32 dog puns, quotes and sayings are perfect for your pup’s moment in the spotlight! Not big on Instagram? Use these cute dog sayings as text pages in your next fur-tastic Chatbook.
Funny Dog Pun Instagram Captions
- Hold your ap-paws.
- I’m the most pup-ular dog at the park.
- Can’t keep the pup-arazzi away.
- Let’s raise the woof!
- I shih tzu not, this is the cutest dog ever.
- Will work for treats!
- Everything is pawsome.
- I like big mutts and I cannot lie.
- I’m mutts about you.
- I ruff you a lot.
- Had a ruff day? I love you fur real.
- We have the ulti-mutt friendship.
- Life would be ruff without you.
- Thanks fur the memories.
- This friendship is fur real.
Cute Dog Instagram Captions
- My best friend has fur and a tail.
- Puppy love!
- The road to my heart is filled with paw prints.
- Dog hair is my constant accessory.
- Home is where the dog hair is stuck to everything.
Funny Dog Sayings
- Beware of dog. He will steal your heart.
- I wish I could text my dog.
- My dog is cooler than your dog.
- Be the person your dog thinks you are.
- Dogs are my kind of people.
- It’s the dog’s house. We just pay the bills.
- I’ll steal your heart like I steal the side of your bed.
Famous Dog Quotes
- “If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” —Will Rogers
- “The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man’s.” —Mark Twain
- “There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.” —Bernard Williams
- “Dogs never bite me. Just humans.” —Marilyn Monroe
- “The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.” —Unknown