You’ve spent hours pouring over Pinterest for the perfect wedding ideas, just to realize how time consuming each project will be (not to mention expensive?!). Don’t give up on the wedding of your dreams though! Your wedding can be Pinterest-ready without any of the headache by incorporating photos as decorations. Get started today with these 5 simple ideas using Chatbooks square prints.
- Family Tree: Honor loved ones who aren’t in attendance by displaying their photos in a family tree. Hang Chatbooks prints around the trunk of a tree using twine and clothespins.
For more inspiration, check out this site
- Aisle Runner: (Full disclosure: this idea is quite a bit more labor intensive but well worth the effort.) Rather than a plain aisle runner, relive your love story with this personalized aisle runner. You can use any fabric you’d like—from muslin to burlap—depending on the style of your wedding, but just make sure it is the correct length of your aisle. Then, either use iron-on letters or fabric markers to tell the story about how you and your soon-to-be spouse fell in love—from your first date to your first kiss etc. Put the lettering down the middle of the runner and then line the sides with photos corresponding with these occasions. Use a simple glue stick to apply the photo to the fabric.
Check out this blog for more info
- Table numbers: As centerpieces, use framed photos from your childhood to correspond with the table number. For example, at table three, you’d find a collection of photos from when you and your spouse were three years old.
Photo courtesy of Something Turquoise
- Photo banner: Make a simple and classy decoration with an easy photo banner. String ribbon along a wall and attach photos to the string using clothespins. Hang multiple layers of string for a multi-dimensional look.
Photo courtesy of Deer Pearl Flowers
- Photo collage: Fill a bare wall at your venue by creating a collage of prints. You can spell anything you’d like, from the year of your wedding to your initials. Cut white poster boards using a box cutter into large numbers (or letters). Next, using double-sided tape, arrange your prints on top of the letters. (To account for curvature in the letters, try and staircase your prints.) Attach a ribbon to the back of each letter using packing tape and hang them along the wall.
Check out the Dela Chic blog for more tips
Now get to it! We’ll help you create the wedding of your dreams at the fraction of the cost. Follow these three simple steps to order 5×5 luxury cardstock prints:
- Create an account at Chatbooks.com
- On your homepage, click ‘Create’
- Click ‘Prints’ and then select ‘Custom Prints’ to order one-time prints for your special day
- Add photos from a social media platform, Google Photos, or your own camera roll
*Prints are $12 for the first 24 prints and then $2 for each additional 5 prints