To most people, Yoshi is the best friend of Mario. But for me, Yoshi is the snuggliest, happiest, smartest little Cockapoo puppy in the world. I’ll admit it: I’m a crazy dog aunt. When my sister came home with this little ball of fluff, I took 100 pictures of her in the first 10 minutes. She was just so completely adorable!
Within a few weeks, we had a few hundred more pictures on our phones and dozens of Yoshi posts on social media. We used the unique hashtag of her nickname, #Yoshinto, on all of our posts. We posted pictures of her eating leaves, wearing her birthday crown, doing pilates, and modeling Halloween costumes. (She was Elsa and a shark!) When I discovered that I could make a hashtag photo book and add a contributor to the book, I instantly knew this would be the perfect present for my sister. The Yoshi Chatbook was such a hit! Who doesn’t love flipping through an adorable puppy photo book?
Here’s quick how-to instructions on how to make your own hashtag book:
- Create a new Instagram series in the Chatbooks app.
- Follow the prompts to enter your Instagram login info. All of your Instagram photos will upload to the app.
- Go to Settings > Manage > Add Hashtag Filter. Enter your hashtag (or multiple hashtags)
- If you have anyone else using the hashtag, you can add them as a contributor to pull in their posts into your book. You will need their Instagram login. Go to Settings > Manage > Add Source.
- Order your pet photo book, and enjoy!