How to Add Pictures Right from Your Phone Camera Roll
on November 19, 2015
Love taking photos but don’t want to overgram? We’re here to make your day! If you have a photo that’s worth the memory but not the post, it’s now super easy to add it to your Monthbooks, Monthly Minis, Series or other Chatbooks photo book. Below, we’ve got your step-by-step guide to adding photos directly from your phone camera roll.
iPhone How To: Add photos directly from your phone
- Click on the photo book you'd like to create
- Pick a size, type, color or design, if prompted (if you've chosen a subscription product, you'll also be asked to subscribe)
- Tap on Camera Roll (or whichever photo source you'd like to use)
- Click on the photos you'd like to add to your book
- Then tap "Add to book" at the bottom of your screen
- Now, give your book a title and arrange your photos however you'd like. You can always press the + button to add more!
- When you're ready, click "Add to Cart" at the bottom of your screen