10 Ways to Share Chatbooks
Have you heard about the new Chatbooks referral program? Use your referral code to give a friend a free Chatbook, and get \u00245 in credit when they order! It’s so easy to rack up credit, and the free book will make you everyone’s favorite friend.
But, introducing your favorite product to your friends can sometimes feel easier said than done. It doesn’t have to be awkward, or salesy or weird to inspire your friends to sign up. It can be fun and easy!
Here are some creative, easy ways you can share Chatbooks with all your friends:
- Invite your friends to make a contributor book after a weekend trip!
- Have a “photoshoot” with your friends and all the kids! Have them make a Chatbook of all the photos you take.
- Show your “Instagram obsessed” friends how to subscribe to a Series.
- Introduce Chatbooks to friends who have just returned home from a vacation.
- Know a photographer? Suggest Chatbooks to them…. A super, simple way to display their work to clients.
- Make your Chatbooks the centerpiece of your family room! That way, every time your friends come over they’ll notice the Chatbooks.
- Post on Instagram why you love Chatbooks
- Introduce Chatbooks to your friends who already love scrapbooking! We guarantee they will love the convenience of Chatbooks compared to the traditional scrapbooks.
- Suggest Chatbooks to friends that are getting married or soon to be parents!
- Know someone who owns their own business or works for a small company? Tell them how great their products would look in a Chatbook as a lookbook to show to their customers.