Love Chatbooks—but don’t want to overgram? We’re here to make your day: If you have a photo that’s worth the memory but not the post, it’s now super easy to add it to your Series. Below, we’ve got your step-by-step guide to adding photos directly from your phone camera roll.
iPhone How To: Add photos directly from your phone
- When you create a Series, click “iPhone Favorites”
- Go to your phone’s Camera Roll and click the heart icon beneath pictures you want to include. They’ll automatically go into your Series
- To add to an existing Series: When editing the Series, click the Settings gear > Add Source > “Favorites”
Android How To: Add photos directly from your phone
- Create an Instagram or Facebook series
- Click on a book to Review Photos. Scroll to the bottom
- Click on the “+” button
- Choose “From Phone: Photos”, choose your photo folder, and then tap the pictures you want to include.
Spread the word to all your non-Instagram friends: they can now join the Chatbooks Club!