What better way to celebrate all of life’s biggest moments, than with BIG photo books?! Just when you didn’t think there could be anything better than our original Chatbooks, we are unveiling a new BIG Chatbook with an option for full-bleed photos. Perfect for weddings, vacations or other special occasions, these larger books create a timeless look.
Here’s how to get started:
1. On your Chatbooks account, click the blue plus icon
2. Select, ‘Custom Books’
3. Select, ‘8×8’
4. Click “Add Photos”
5. Add photos from any source
6. You will now be able to see your book labelled ‘8×8’
In order to make images full-page, follow these instructions:
1. Click on the album to edit the book
2. Select a certain image
3. Make sure you are in the ‘Preview’ tab, and then select, ‘Full Page Photo’ in the bottom right corner
4. Position your image the way you would like it to be displayed on the page and then select ‘Done’
5. Now, when you go back and preview your original album, you will see the images you have selected as full-page images *You can select as many images to be full-page as you would like, at no additional cost*
- Can I use any of the new discover covers in 8×8?
- Yes, many of the artists are available as 8×8 books as well as 6×6!
- Can I upgrade to hardcover in an 8×8?
- Yes, for only $10 more
- How many photos can I include in an 8×8?
- Between 30-366 photos
- How do captions work for full-page images?
- The caption will be included on the page following the image instead
- How much does the 8×8 cost?
- It starts at $20
- Can I take one of my current 6×6 books and upgrade it to 8×8?
- Yes, just click on the ‘Options’ button while viewing your book in the app and choose the size you want.
- Is there a way to full-bleed all of the photos at once?
- Yes! While viewing your book, click the three dots in the upper right corner then ‘Page Settings’.
- Can I print an 8×8 as a series book?
- No, this functionality is just for custom books currently